Monday, November 15, 2010

The Word Of The Day: Fuqua

Fuqua, its a fancy word you say when you want to say Fuck, but really shouldn't.

My dad has had a cold for the last two days. Its more like a sinus infection, but its been wearing him down, and it doesn't help matters that he has COPD. (emphasyma).

So my mum gives him cough syrup, which then causes him to to go into a coughing fit, leaving me to wonder if I'm going to be spending the next 5 hours in the ER.

I wish she's just let him suck on his cough drops.

At least he's sounding a bit better now.

I lost a few years off my life dealing with it.

At the rate things are going, I'll be dead by next year, and they'll live for another 15!!

Fuqua!

2 comments:

Mike said...

No comment. Google fuqua and urban dictionary it. It's a very generic word.

Anonymous said...

I'll remember that word the next time I have to deal with my father but I find it's original form to be much more effective!☮