Friday, November 19, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 overplayed songs that you still enjoy listening to


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

I'm going to do a slightly countrified version this week, since I've been listening to country radio at work.

1. Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue
2. Zac Brown Band w/Alan Jackson - As She's Walking Away
3. The Band Perry - If I Die Young
4. Darius Rucker - Come Back Song
5. Keith Urban - Put You In A Song

If you turn on any country radio station, I can guarantee that you will hear any of these in any given hour.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Zero for five on these.

Bilbo said...

The all-time-champion overplayed song goes back a few years. REM's "Losing My Religion" was one of my very favorites until the 876 billionth time I heard it in the space of a few days...parts of it also were played over and over as it won award after award at the Grammies that year. I was ready to scream. It was years before I could listen to it again.

vw: wootsmig - who the hell knows?

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Out of those I've only heard of Keith Urban, is that bad?!