Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Burning Out On TV

This seasons shows really aren't doing anything for me. At least this years US shows. Most of the stuff I find from the UK I really enjoy.

Castle has been boring me silly this season.

Big Bang Theory is rather Ho Hum!

I hate Two And A Half Men, and wish Charlie Sheen would go to jail for awhile so that this show would go away.

Law and Order....dullsville

CSI...same thing.

BTW how many spinoff shows can we have here!

Right now I'm enjoying Mike & Molly, The Middle, Better With You, Modern Family, Shit My Dad Says and Psych.

That said, I can't wait til Christmas when Doctor Who comes back for a few episodes and the Eureka Christmas special

2 comments:

Mike said...

Tv has sort of gone down the tubes this year.

Bilbo said...

I missed the BBC's 21st century update of Sherlock Holmes when it was on TV, but bought the DVDs a few days ago...fantastic shows, strongly recommended. I wonder why we can't have great TV like that here (other than things like NCIS and Bones).