Sunday, August 09, 2009

Worry....worry and more worry

My dog is having a tough time of it right now. The heat isn't making things easy on him. Damn those 90 degree days. I was hoping we'd get through the summer without one. I've never been fond of them. I'm a mid-70s kinda girl.

My dog, Purrbee is 14 and his health is getting bad, and he doesn't need this kind of heat.

He just dumped his water bowl, that was mostly full all over the kitchen floor so he could lay in it.

Damn damn damn this house for not having central air, not that we could afford it.

I've had enough death in the last two years, I really don't want any more, even though I know that having a pet, especially a dog this long is a wonderful thing. I'm just not ready to deal with it right now.

~shakes fist at God~

I want my animals to live forever damn it!

0 comments: