Friday, August 14, 2009

Top 5 On Friday

From Music Memoirs



Top 5 Rock Bios that you want to read or have read (or a combination of both)

These are 2 that I've read...and 3 I want to read.

1. George Harrison - I, Me, Mine: I want to read this one so badly. George was and always will be my favorite Beatle.



2. Donovan - The Autobiography Of Donovan: The Hurdy Gurdy Man: One of the few 60s bios that really is worth the read. You just have to love this psychedelic folk rocker!



3. Davy Jones: They Made A Monkee Out Of Me: My poor copy of this book as so much drool on it, because I got it when I was seriously crushing on Davy back in the 80s when I was in grade school!



4. Cynthia Lennon - John: I've read loads of Lennon bios, I need to read Cynthia's! I'm sure it will be interesting. Pete Shotten's In My Life is an awesome bio, if you are looking for one on John.



5. Graeme Thomson - Complicated Shadows: The Life and Music Of Elvis Costello: I'm kinda scared to read any about Elvis though...




So many books, so little time

0 comments: