Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Day In Wheeling

OMG today was so freaking awesome. I've forgotten how much I adore Wheeling, WV!!! My friend Jen and I went to Centre Market and had lunch and bought some goodies. (Klushie noodles and candies) Then we discovered The Pandora's Box Used Book Store. OMG!! I got the fifth Harry Potter book for $5.00! In hard back!!

SQUEE!

Now I just need book 7!! Though I would like hard back copies of book 1 and 2 for my collection.

Then we went up near the Cabela's!

Awesome stores, especially Books-A-Million!

I was in a book coma.

Went to Fashion Bug and found a pair of jeans that FIT!! for less than $6.00!

It was a seriously incredible day of shopping!

We finished up by eating at the beautiful and reasonable Cheddar's Casual Cafe, which was hopping and for good reason. The food was freaking incredible and reasonable. Honey buttered croissants = yum!

A wonderful day...now if you don't mind..I've got some reading to do!

0 comments: