Friday, August 07, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 235

From Music Memoirs



Top 5 songs that are the only song you like by that band.

1.ELO - Mr. Blue Sky

I hate Jeff Lynne, everything he touches from Olivia Newton-John to George Harrison, ends up sounding like ELO and I HATE ELO!!! except for this catchy song....

2. Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again

This is the only Brit Brit song I can stand and its the one that get stuck in my head every time I hear it...I wish I hadn't looked up the You Tube clip for this song.

3. The Libertines - What Katie Did

I don't like Pop Punk or for the most part any punk made after the early 80s. I like the original stuff, but I like this because its more pop than anything else and its got a cool retro vibe going on. I still hate Kate Moss though.

4. Cake - Ruby Sees All

I had a boyfriend a long long time ago that loved this band. I think that's why I could never get into them. Later on I did a mixtape with someone on the Art Of The Mix site and they used this one on the mix and I really loved it. So far, its the only song by Cake that I like.

5. Green Day - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

I despise Green Day. I think they are overrated shite (apologies to the fans) I do however like this one song, that is only half shite.

I will now have 5 songs stuck in my head for the rest of the day, all by bands or artists that I usually can't stand, so please have pity on me.

0 comments: