Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen books I'm putting on my "must read" list

1. Things I Want My Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble



2. Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot



3. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger



4. Jennifer Johnson Is Sick of Being Single by Heather Mcelhatton



5. The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright


6. Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright



7. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley


8. Martha in the Mirror by Justin Richards



9. SnowGlobe 7 by Mike Tucker


10. Something in the Water by Trevor Baxendale



11. He's Just Not That Into You : The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo (I want to see this movie too)



12. American Thighs : The Sweet Potato Queens' Guide to Preserving Your Assets by Jill Conner Browne



13. Rapacia : The Second Circle of Heck by Dale E. Basye and Bob Dob

0 comments: