Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Photos.

I'm thoroughly exhausted from my weekend and I'm glad I took today off work, because I don't think I could have survived today without falling asleep on my desk. That's how exhausted I am, and I won't even get into the fact that my sinuses are having such fun with me as a result of this goofy ass weather we've been having.

Oh and besides the fun my weekend was plagued with annoyances.

1. A stone hit the windshield on the rental car and put a nice little nickel sized ding in it. This was Saturday. I wanted to cry.

2. Yesterday I went to put on a pretty top I bought for the concert, but had to toss one of the cats in the basement. The cat kicked and a huge hole appeared in my top. I seriously cried over that.

Now for the pictures

Deni Bonet @ Oglebay 8/16/09

Oglebay Park & Good Zoo

Shaker Woods Festival etc

0 comments: