Saturday, November 30, 2002

Things are changing. Times are changing

Well I'm sure since the last time you visited this blog, many things have changed. This is what happens when I grow restless and bored. Thanks to Linds, I was becoming dissatified with my plain old blog. So off I went to the blogskins site she directed me too. I fell in love with this template...so I figured I'd give it a try...There's still much to do to make the blog completely functional. Like getting my archives working properly...God knows if that will ever happen...

But anyway..I thought this new background suited me...The tag board has been abandoned in favor of a chatter-box..my weather pixie I'm unsure of...and then I have to get my links and archives sorted...but I'm hoping the end results will be nice..cos i really like this format...

Until the next time kidlets....

0 comments: