Friday, November 01, 2002

A most unusual day...for a blog..

I was going to post more story..but life interrupted me..right now..Let me begin with all the unusual things that have occurred today..where to start where to start.

1. The decided to grant me unemployment...(thanks guys..I took the first crap job I could find..cos I was scared..and now I have money coming in)

2. The people at work seem to think I look like Lois Lane in Lois and Clark...Anyone here agree..I'm not sure if I should be complimented or insulted...sadly enough...I've been compared to Monica Lewinsky...and Winona Ryder..at times..even Pheobe Cates..but certainly not Lois Lane...I'm so confuzzled...

3. Sent my mom off to the ER...she was having chest pains...and thankfully it wasn't her heart...(small miracles) But they are keeping her overnight for observation..she had something not normal in her pancreas...I always knew my mother wasn't normal...LoL..but I love my mum...

So yes...all in all..I've had a crappy Friday..Hopefully tomorrow is better..all I want to do..is sleep and listen to my new Costello bootlegs...I need all the joy and relaxation I can get...If things get back to normal..there will be more story tomorrow sometime..but I'm not making any promises...

0 comments: