Friday, November 08, 2002

Blogs Addicting and Contagious

After much study..I've determined that the use of online journals is not only addictive but contagious. A year ago I couldn't quite understand the point of this online sharing of my inner most feelings and what not...Now I can see it for what it really is...A great way to rant and rave..and piss people off...Because inevitably..someone that you don't like...reads your blog!!

This can be way fun...especially when the people involved choose to discuss your entries elsewhere on the net for shits and giggles..rather than..perhaps..using the contact button on the top of the page...No sirree that would be way to easy..and not illicit nearly enough response....

But really...for some reason..everyone I know..that has started blogging has truly become addicted...and well..friends pass on their blogs..thus making their friends want to blog...I know that's how I got started blogging..It's all Lindsey's fault...and now I've lured James into the world of blogs...

there are many ways you can use your blog..

1. for stories and fanfic...(like I do at times)
2. updates on your life etc....
3. Torture (my fav blog use)

Now I have to go and think up some suitable torture for you...Must find the whips and chains..At least I know..I have the key...Cos Greg is still chained to the bed!!!

0 comments: