Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Ode to the Speccy Men

I'm such a whore when it comes to speccy men...Take a long look at my concubine list..How many of them wear glasses? My top three do....Greg Danny and Declan...all are speccy...as well as my new found concubine Alton Brown...

but besides specs..what do all 4 of my lovelies have in common...well aside from 3 out of 4 of them being married...ARGH They are all intelligent...funny..and all quite talented..in some way or another..I haven't figured out which one is in fact my perfect geek...Though I think it's a close race between Greg Proops and Elvis Costello...

Why I like these for men..let me list my 4 boys..and why I love them.

1. Greg Proops Greg is an adorably funny guy that I fell into Proopslust with...oh about 2 or 3 years ago...Why have I not lusted after him longer? Well my two jobs really kept me away from the tv...so I had no opportunity to watch Whose Line...until early 2000..so I even managed to lose out on V/S..go figure...but suffice to say..Mr. Proops' lovely face kept me sane through my bouts of unemployment and for that I thank him..and give him many hugs. But why do I really like Greg? I think when you take away the fact that I think he's the most adorable man on the planet ...with the sexiest grin around..I'd have to say...It's his sarcasm and way with words...If not for him..I wouldn't spend my day saying..."I don't fucking hardly think so..." So Greg...Thank you for that!!!


2. Elvis Costello Now here's a man I've loved on and off since 87...mostly for his music alone..His sexiness is in his music...and in his words..That's not saying that Declan isn't an extremely handsome fellow..because to ignore that would be way wrong..because Declan is way way handsome...I don't think mere words can explain why this man is on my list....

3. Danny Elfman Ok this is an easy one...Danny...not only is extremely musically talented..but he's got that lovely evil glint to him..that makes him oh so sexy..how can you not love a man who wrote "Who's going down who's coming with me...who wants to take a chance on a piece of abstract reality" I want a piece of his abstract reality!! Now!!! I could go on about how lovely his film scores are..and how his music makes me extremely relaxed...but that would take ages and ages...Suffice to say..his sexy dark side....and that adorable evil glint to his eyes...just makes me melt..

4. Alton Brown Can you say a sexy man that cooks!!! I think that's enough!! He has the attractiveness of Mr. Proops as well as his wit...Lets just put it this way..if you see him..you'll understand why I think he's just darlin...He can cook for me anytime..and then he can be the dessert!

0 comments: