Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Today's Blog----Random Rants and Musical Musings

I thought I'd give the story a break today..cos I had an awful day at work. I wish I could have just one day where I felt like I accomplished something! I feel like everything I do is wrong there. It makes me crazy. We have 2 hours of downtime..and when I have followups..they take up all my downtime..so I can't get my issues done..So I go in on Saturdays!!! Which actually is not as bad as you think..cos well...you aren't getting phone calls from obnoxious people!!

Next Rant!!! Lack of hours in the day..I swear I was working more..when I worked for that other nasty company, and I managed to get loads of stuff done at home...Now..I get next to nothing done..and I'm constantly tired...I don't know why..I imagine it's from the stress of the job that's making me stressed..I just wish I had more people to talk to ...I have a market lack of friends in my life now..Most of the people that I talked to in my training class are elsewhere.. so no fun at work..and no one to talk to at lunch...Talk about feeling isolated....

On a happy note Good Eats is on.... see the bottom picture on the right side of my blog..he's the cutey holding the container of Salt..I'm happy I can see one of my concubines..Cos...visions of Greg Proops are definitely lacking in my life right now as well... That man has the freakiest wardrobe...I love it..I admire a man with loud shirts..and funky specs!! Rock On Alton!!! I love watching him..the shows are just hilarious...and entertaining..even though I can't cook to save myself...I fucking burn water!!

now for the Musical Musings

Erasure...yes..those cute little boys pictured at the right..I'm working on a remix cd for my friend Jim in Ohio..It's going to have all the major remixes from the MarkyMix website If you like Erasure this is definitely a site you want to check out...the remixes are to die for...They don't distort the song..and give each one a more danceable air (like Erasure isn't dancy to start with)

oh and more about the Erasure boys..I might have mentioned that they are doing an album of covers..to be released around Jan. 28. Well like everything else..it's been leaked to the net!! If you have a chance to download any of the tracks...Try the cover of You've Lost That Lovin Feeling..the other steller covers are Solsbury Hill and Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) This is definitely going to be an album worth buying!! Trust me..

Oh on another happy note!! I'm finally getting the score for Red Dragon!!! Thank God for Best Buy.com Now if only they'd send me my password!! So I'll have all of this years scores..by my Pookie Elfy!!

And speaking of my concubines

TOPIC CHANGE

Go look at the photos..at the right..and click on the MORE link!!! I've got all my fav pics of Elvis Costello and Danny Elfman there..and a whole page of Proopdog pics..If you have any favs of your own..you can email them to me..cos I'm a picture whore..and they'll be displayed in my album!! I'm still looking for a few pics of the Proopdog that are floating about on cdrs somewhere!! Cos the more proopdog goodness that I have in my life the better!!!

Well Kidlets..I'm signing off for the night..Tomorrow..will bring more story for you...I needed a break from the story...Though I'd like some feedback on what you've read so far!!

0 comments: