Tuesday, November 26, 2002



A Concubine's Been Set Free!!

There is only one topic that I can possibly blog about today...and that is the announcement of the divorce of Cait O'Riordan from Elvis Costello!!!

I do realize that it is very wrong of me to be basking in the knowledge that one of my main concubines is now free...but I can't help it..Elvis is a free man!!! Yeee Haaa!! That brings me insane amounts of joy!! From what I've heard as well they've been separated since Sept...which makes me sad...cos I had my mits on him in Oct...and I could have tried to put the moves on him!!!

Ah...well...must try try again....

Im really wondering what brought this on...since 15 petals was about Cait...and well...he spoke so fondly of the 15 years they were married...just seems to me as odd that they should be divorcing....but well Declan has been know to be free with his favors...Of course that wouldn't make sense either..since the divorce was supposedly freindly like...

I have to say I just really don't understand..but I also just really don't care either...cos now I can dream...about marrying him..and well ya know...at least he's not married..to put a damper on my fantasies..you know like other speccy sexy men....don't want to name names...but GREG!!!

So tonight I'll be dreaming Sweet Dreams all about Elvis!!!! A single Elvis!! A beautiful handsome wonderful SINGLE Elvis...

It can't get no gooda than this!!!


0 comments: