Friday, November 15, 2002

CD BURNING AND WHY IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

Ok..I've just noticed how many trades I have going on again....I have 30 discs going out in the next few days...Mostly Elvis Costello..and frankly I think I need a break...I so need to just step away from the puter..

On the plus side..my trading list is going to be looking really impressive...on the downside...my brain and sanity are suffering...cos it is trading protacol to listen to the discs before sending..I swear..1 time I didn't and here I am reburning the damn and blasted Upper Darby show....I don't ever want to hear the name Upper Darby ever again...from here on in...Upper Fucking Darby will be known as the show from hell

Besides the burning being out of control..I have yet to organise these shows...and they are sitting all over my room.....and I do mean ALL OVER MY ROOM!!! I've been trying to get them put in chronological order etc...but it's making me nuts..(well more nutso) Then there will be the actual job of printing the cover art that's siting on my hard drive!! I don't think I have enough ink in my printer to handle that..

All I really want to burn is something I can listen to in my car!! I'm so sick of listening to Erasure's Cowboy..and Elvis' Blood and Chocolate..I have grown to appreciate that cd more than I ever had before...Now I'm singing Battered Old Bird in my sleep..probably a few others too...(Next Time Round being another) Maybe..just Maybe..by Sunday I'll be able to do just that...I really want to listen to Inch by Inch as I drive...

Sometimes you just have to burn for your own enjoyment...and not for the gain of new Costello shows...Though I'm not actually sure when that may happen...I have 36 discs to burn this weekend!!!! Kill me please and don't let me set up trades for at least another week...I think my burner needs a rest...

Really I'm going to have to do this on two Puters or I'll never finish....

HELP....

(sinks into a puddle of blank cdrs)

0 comments: