Sunday, November 10, 2002

Random acts of laziness

I was going to post more story today..but I was uberlazy this weekend..and well I burned cds and downloaded Erasure songs..and yes..I have worked on the Innocent Man story..but not enough to post it..maybe later tonight if I get the world sorted...go ahead you can laugh now..

Well I've been reading everyone's blogs..and well I'm really amazed at how many people have man problems...I have none..cos..well I have no man...Hell I haven't had a man to annoy me..in oh geeze..never mind..the length of time is too long to consider...If Greg Proops were to present himself..nekked before me...I'd not know what to do with him..I'd have to Improvise....No...I'd pass out...true fuckingly...

Why is life not like Romance Novels or Erasure songs..?

Even in romance novels the girl is happy in the end..I just want to live out a historical novel...I want the frou frou gown that will make me look like a doll..cos I'm so short..I want carriage rides..Wait I'm going to NYC in June possibly..I can have my carriage ride then..but wait..that's with my sister..Dammit..

Ok..let me dive into the realm of the romance novel..which I'm sure all of you know by now I spend way to much time in...now here's an interesting plot synopsis for you...

Catherine, daughter of the Earl of Ardleswyck, has had one purpose in life: to marry the son of her father's closest friend. To that end, she has been sent to the home of her father's mistress in Italy-to learn the art of seduction in total seclusion...

Ok..sounds interesting..why does this not happen in real life..and why is Greg Proops not cloned..While I'm asking the impossible..Hell screw that..why aren't Greg Proops, Danny Elfman and Elvis Costello cloned? They should be..or at least they should be sitting at my feet feeding me bon bons...and truffles..

ACK..that reminds me of my dream of last night...about Mr. Proops..for more details about the dream ...go read my Live Journal yes yes..I know I have a strange fondness for geeky men that wear buddy holly type glasses...and yes.that guy on the food network is really cute too..

My only question is..When do I get mine?

Dammit I'm not reading anymore of my friends' blogs..up until now...I was happily planning my trip to NYC...I want to be a part of it..New York New York..now I'm depressed cos all of my friends have boyfriends..or at least people that are interested in them..

Maybe I can vent some of my frustrations on my story..take it out on my fictionalized Greg...

For those of you that don't know this... NEWSFLASH Greg Proops is my idea of the perfect man... coming in a close second....Elvis Costello...and then Danny Elfman...

Dear god..it's after 10 o'clock..and we start nesting tomorrow at work...where are my twigs..and papers..must build a nest!!! Likely by Friday I'll have laid several eggs too.. I'm nervous can you tell?

Until tomorrow..or when I finish some more of my story....

0 comments: