Thursday, November 28, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving...to the Americans...and Happy Fuck off Puritan Day! to the British

Ah yes...it's the day that we in America gorge ourself on turkey, stuffing and all kinds of other tasty things...only to regret it when we step on the scale a week later...Ah well...it could be worse..

It's actually one of the quieter holidays in my part of the woods..The only family besides our regular 6 people is my grandmother..All the rest our with their significant others and their families..and for that I give thanks!! Yee Ha! This goes down on the books as one of the quietest holidays ever in my family...

No arguments...No screaming...no food fights...no crying...It's so peaceful...it almost makes me think that somethings wrong...

So right now...until I decide to write some more of one of the stories..I'm going to do as Depeche Mode says...Enjoy the Silence

0 comments: