Thursday, November 21, 2002


It's that time to do my favorite thing!!!

Random Rants

I love when friends blow you off for the opposite sex...Yes...it's always nice to know..you come in about 5th or 6th on your best friends list of priorities..And she can't be bothered to call or email you in over 2 weeks...and when she does call you..she lies to you. I'm going to make a mental note to buy some new friends...

The questions are almost ready for Greg..but dammit I swear some of the emails have disappeared from my drafts folder..making it uber stressful for me..and the kittens that submitted the questions..dammit where do they go!!

Why is it when you make a special trip to a store for something it's never there. I went to Best Buy for the new Costello reissues and I had to order them from the website..cos the damn shipment was late!!

Oh and why is it when you 5 minutes left in your shift that the last call of the day takes 20 minutes and is so confusing that the issues that you were about to work on...can't get completed cos your brain is like mush?

0 comments: