Thursday, October 04, 2012

Watching Sarah Jane Adventures

I haven't tried watching this show since Elisabeth Sladen passed away last year. But today I was going to the gym and I was fearful of taking the Nook Color, after what happened with my Nook First Gen.

I don't want any more calamities with electronics. I simply can't afford it.

So I loaded up my zen with a few tv episodes for viewing when I was at the YMCA.

I never realized how sad it would watching them now, especially when she bid farewell to The Brigadier.

It is bad enough when they kill off characters on the show, but when the main character dies in real life that makes viewing even more bittersweet.

Elisabeth Sladen, you were truly one of the best companions The Doctor has had over its...49 (almost 50) years on our TV screens.

0 comments: