Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Missing My Nook

I really loved my old Nook First Generation. I'm getting used to using the Nook Color which is essentially a tablet.

I don't get the big deal with these things.

I don't really like it for reading all that much. I liked the basic ereader because it looked more like the printed page, and yes, I prefer books to the ereader. (But I can have so many more on the Nook than I can in my house!)

Hopefully my Simple Touch will arrive soon, before I lose my mind!

I wish they didn't phase out electronics so quickly! Everything is obsolete two seconds after you buy it. Hell, computers are obsolete before you get them out of the dang box.

Apparently we must all be made of money, because we have to toss the old and get the new. Seriously? Iphone 5? No thank you. I can't even afford a smartphone anymore.

And this rant was brought to you by the Nook First Gen that is sitting on my desk with a broken screen. Grrrr

0 comments: