Sunday, October 28, 2012

All Kinds Of Stuff & Nonsense

~ Made Cream Cheese Oreo Cookies yesterday. Followed the recipe from the Crumbs & Chaos site, but man the recipe needed tweaking. Just an FYI for anyone that decides to try these cookies, which are absolutely yummy. You don't need to crush 13 Oreos. That's a blatant waste of cookies and is criminal. Half of that and you're fine.

~ Created a blog for my kitty pictures etc. The Crazy Cat Lady's Cats.

~ Watched way too many episodes of Roseanne. They were playing the Halloween epis this weekend. I'm still trying to figure out why that had George Clooney cast as Jackie's ex-boyfriend/boyfriend. Like a guy that looks like that would date Jackie! Yea right!

~ Better organized..well not organized, arranged my books that I keep in my ITSO cubes. Not a fun task.

~ Made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. YUM!

~ The election is driving me mad. Each day I want to run screaming from the TV. And each day I hate republicans more and more.

0 comments: