Friday, October 26, 2012

Top 5 On Friday




Top 5 "scary" lyrics


Siouxsie & The Banshees "Candyman"
Sickly sweet, his poison seeks For the young ones who don't understand The danger in his hands With a jaundiced wink see his cunning slink Oh trust in me my pretty one Come walk with me my helpless one Candyman
Peter Murphy - Indigo Eyes
Saw his past He had dug for trust With blind infected hands And wondered as the hurt bit hard Why the sacred weren't at hand Only when his ears were deaf To the angels light burst waves Only when his ears were deaf Did life turn from fog to fog But not evil but estranged
Bauhaus - Who Killed Mr. Moonlight
All our dreams have melted down We are hiding in the bushes From dead men Doing Douglas Fairbanks' stunts All our stories burnt Our films lost in the rushes We can't paint any pictures As the moon had all our brushes
Oingo Boingo - Insanity
I'd love to take you home with me and tuck you into bed I'd love to see what makes you tick inside your pretty head I'd love to hear you laugh tonight, I'd love to hear you weep I'd love to listen to you while you're screaming in your sleep
Danielle Dax - Yummer Yummer Man
Waiting at the corner Or underneath the stair Best turn your thoughts away Pretend that he's not there Lurking in the front room And always at the rear Tell you lots of crazy things It's better not to hear

0 comments: