Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bitch and Moan...Bitch and Moan

Naughty Dottie came home today without having her surgery.

Why?

Silly little kitty had a flea allergy and had to be treated.

Apparently the doc thought it would be best to curb the allergy problem rather than spay her.

Oye!

So that cost me $102 bucks...and the cat isn't spayed yet..nor could she have her shots because the steroids affect the immune system and the shots are live viruses.

Double Oye...

So she gets to go in late Nov for her spay.

I used to think I put Dr Stevenson's grandkids through school, now I'm going help Dr Means too. ARGH!

I'd rant about vet care being worse than people care..but I'm too tired.

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

$102 for no end result? That has to be exceedingly frustrating. I'm sorry.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh that is really frustrating. Don't ya just love when they do things like that?!