Friday, October 19, 2012

Top 5 On Friday




Top 5 song lyrics from your favorite artist 

The winner of the favorite artist....ELVIS COSTELLO!

 1. Man Out Of Time ~ Love is always scarpering or cowering or fawning You drink yourself insensitive and hate yourself in the morning

2. Crimes of Paris

~ You're everywhere girl in an everyday mess Who'll pay for the Crimes of Paris


3.  Just About Glad

~ And on the few times I rang to propose There was a man there or so I suppose The greatest lover that you never had I'm just about glad

4. This House Is Empty Now

~ Oh, if I could just become forgetful When night seems endless Does the extinguished candle care About the darkness.

5. Little Atoms

~ And if you still don't like my song then you can just go to hell I don't care if I'm right or wrong or if my typewriter can spell But I cannot promise you I've said "Goodbye" to childish things There's still some pretty insults left and such sport in threatening

1 comments:

rashbre said...

great lyrics.