Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Twitching

I read this article over at Mike's blog this morning

AR Republican Charlie Fuqua Advocates Stoning Rebellious Children

WTF!

I understand that children ARE NOT raised properly these days. Most kids don't know what the word RESPECT means. I see it all the time.

I also know that everyone says stupid things or you open your mouth and the wrong words fall out. It happens to everyone regardless of what political party you belong to.

However, I'm sick of these Bible toting asshats that think they know everything or know what God wants.

This idiot also misses out on the part of the Bible where..and I do believe it was JESUS that said, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Just as most of them miss out on the "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Now, before I anger people because I'm kinda irked at the Bible being tossed around like this. I believe that religion is a good thing. When it makes you a better person.

People like Charlie Fuqua and that asshat Todd Akin who seems to think women's bodies can shut down and not get pregnant when raped, have let religion warp their minds!

Uh. Seriously. To both of you.

If you don't have brains...which you obviously don't have, you shouldn't be running our government.

And while I'm on a tanget. One of the candidates in PA runs on this platform. Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Pro-Gun.

All I can say to that tard is..

You are a fucking hypocrite.

I think I need some prozac now.

And seriously...please don't stone your kids, discipline them properly and remember your child isn't perfect and neither is anyone else's.

4 comments:

Mike said...

So, when are you moving here so you can be closer to the my God not yours people?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It seems to me that not being allowed to watch Xena was enough for me.

On the other hand, if he wishes to stone kids, a little marijuana might help.

Bilbo said...

These are the sort of people that make it so difficult to make good selections for the Ass Clown of the Month award.

Diane said...

I couldn't say it better myself, Andrea.