Saturday, October 20, 2012

This Disturbs Me

I don't like Mitt Romney, but after the last debate, I like his son even less.

When President Obama called his dad out on one of his little fibs, Tagg said that he wanted to punch the president.

Hmmm.

Hey Mitt, there's a guy in AZ that has some advice on how to handle a child like this. You know with stoning!

See, Tagg is an example of poor parenting.

This is a debate.

People are going to call other people liars or something of the equivalent. It isn't a big deal. That's what politics are all about.

Its nice to see how poorly raised you are that you would say you wanted to resort to violence because someone didn't agree with what your daddy was saying.

Poor Tagg, I guess he wants to punch me in the face too, because I think his Daddy is a big lying bag of wind.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Poor Tagg's going to be busy puching a lot of people that think his daddys' a lying scun bag.