Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Is It Nov 7th Yet

I'm totally over this election.

I'm sick of attack ads that don't tell you what the candidate stands for.

I'm sick of the oxymoron that is Pro Life, Pro Family and Pro Gun.

That's the kind of mentality that's out there these days and its frightening.

The days of enlightened men and women hoping to better our country are long past.

I can't watch the debates because they make me want to hurl things at the TV.

The ads make me want to hurl things at the TV.

If there was a way I could watch all my shows streaming on the internet, without losing the last shred of my sanity I would do it. Sadly with my crazy ass internet, that isn't happening.

So instead, I'll scream obscenities at the TV every time a political ad comes on, and hope the next 20 ish days will pass by quickly.

Cos, I can't take much more of this!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I've been hollering at the TV lately also.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I'm tired of the whole bunch.