Monday, October 29, 2012

F You Hurricane Sandy

It is cold, wet and rainy.

I'm not anywhere near the ocean and we are feeling the effects of this stupid late season hurricane.

You're not the one I want, Sandy!

On the plus side, at least for us, the power is still on. Thank God for that, since Dad is on oxygen.

I just want this storm to be over, as I'm sure millions of people on the east coast do.

I also want to sleep.

Which is hard, when you are wondering if those 2 big pine trees will stay standing when the winds really start kicking!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I bet you're wishing for a white halloween too!

moodymistress said...

Hope you're okay up there! Was thinking about you, since I know the hurricane is around PA right now.

rashbre said...

We've been getting the coverage of the hurricane here in the UK. It sounded pretty bad around New York. I trust all is safer in your neck o' the woods.