Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats. From The True Book Addict This meme has inspired me. Over the weekend, I plan to create a blog just for my kitty stuff. Hey Grumpy Cat has his own site! Why not my plethora of...kitties Next week is Halloween, so today I bring you my familiar, Midnight, aka Middle Of The Night and Bad Night. All my feline friends have many nicknames.



20091209_17
Whatchu lookin' at mom!
 


003
Zzzzzzz


 

3 comments:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Aw I love when they curl up like that. They looks so sweet and innocent ;) LOL.

Kate Campbell said...

Such gorgeous fur. I love. We had a black cat when we were growing up.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Awww! Cuties. Can't wait to see the new blog. =O)