Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 254

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.



Top 5 musical things that made your 2009.

1. Getting to see Deni Bonet in concert @ Oglebay. It was a wonderful show and a lovely day in Wheeling and @ the park. Its totally awesome that I finally got to see and meet one of the Indie Artists that I reviewed. Truly you should check Deni out if you haven't already. She's fantastic.

2. Mika's The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I never thought one album could make my year again, but this one has. Its so fun and catchy and just adorable. I love Mika and I love this album!

3. Seeing and playing with The ReBeats in OH. I love this covers band and I don't usually like covers bands. Do a google search for them and watch a clip or two. Here's hoping I get to see them again next year somewhere.

4. Getting to meet Sarah Marince one of our Pittsburgh country singers. She's so cute and sweet and has a voice that will knock your socks off.

5. Several of the artists I've learned about through my other job doing CD reviews.

0 comments: