Thursday, December 03, 2009

Do You Know What?

I'm sick of hearing about Adam Lambert. I don't really care about his performance on the AMA's. I don't care about him at all. I don't think he's that great. Didn't when he was on American Idol and I don't now.

What most people need to get a hold on in this country is this: If you want to cause a stir do something sexually or religiously explicit. It causes an uproar. If you push the invisible bar, you will cause controversy. Will it hurt your career. Probably not, which is why all people, probably me too, should just STFU about it. Give it a few weeks....Adam will go platinum, and all will be well in the world.

Janet Jackson is fine...Madonna is fine...heck even George Michael still sells records when he can be bothered to record.

Scandal gets you in the papers, and when you are in the entertainment industry, that's really what you're aiming for. He didn't hurt a puppy or a child, so I'll safely predict he's going to be just fine.

I only wish he'd go away and take all his other Idol predecessors with him

0 comments: