Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Night Already?

Its 4 minutes after 10 and I feel like I've gotten nothing done, yet our Christmas tree is decorated and I even made some headway cleaning the room from hell, but for some reason it doesn't feel like I've done enough.

Oh and I totally finished the Christmas shopping. I bought the wine and the jam we wanted to add to my brother's gift and we bought the wreath for the cemetery for gram and grandpap.

I did a lot, but it feels like nothing.

Mostly because I spent a lot of money that I didn't want to spend. That's the purchase of a new printer and extra ink as well as the last gifts I had to buy.

Now if only I could get a few hours of relaxation at some point.

Not much to ask for is it? But somehow it is.

I need time off. Have I mentioned that for the millionth time yet?

0 comments: