Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Thing I Like About My Cats

Actually its what makes me go hmmm about all cats. Why do they want to eat plastic? My older cats ie: the cats I had before last August, don't really give a damn about the Christmas tree. I knew this before I started to put the tree up this year. The young ones; Miss Callie and her babies, think that that tree is an appetizer. This would make more sense if I didn't have an artificial tree.

But nothing makes sense with cats!

I have 2 of the 4 kittens sitting under the tree....and they look as cute as buttons, but then I hear..lick lick...munch munch!

I've been threatening them with spanks for the last two days.

Mind you, threatening a cat is as good as nothing. So is punishing a cat. Cats don't listen. They don't care. They only let us live in our houses as long as we feed them and right now, artificial evergreen is on the menue

0 comments: