Monday, December 07, 2009

Best Movie I've Seen In Ages

I haven't had much time to do much of anything these past few days. Blogging has been scarce and reading blogs even scarcer. Is that even a word? But Saturday night I took the time to sit down and watch Mrs. Miracle on the Hallmark channel and I'm so glad that I did.

Its a movie based on Debbie Macomber's book of the same name. When I heard about it, I knew it was a movie I had to watch, because Debbie's books are some of my favorites and her holiday books are always the best.

This movie was wonderful. Its the story of a widower with twin sons who are rambunctious. They can't seem to keep a housekeeper. The female character is an owner of a travel agency who is not on speaking terms with her sister because of an event in the past that she considers unforgivable.

Well its Christmas and with Mrs. Merkle (Miracle) both overcome the fears and hurts that have kept their hearts closed for years and they learn to move on, forgive and find love.

A wonderful story! If you get the Hallmark channel, look for a re-airing, its worth watching. If you don't? Go out and buy the book!

0 comments: