Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sleep In Heavenly Peace


20091226_19
Originally uploaded by moodylady
My beautiful Christmas was shattered this morning when my sweet little Cocolocopocowheats died.

We have no idea what was wrong. She was in the basement with my dad, in fact he was erm...on the throne and she was on his lap, as cats have a tendency to want to sit on you when you are doing...those sorts of things. She was purring and happy.

She jumped down off his lap, let out a meow and died.

She was only a little over a year old!

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

All the other kitties are ok.

We're all heartbroken. This was like our Itchy come back to us. We all loved her and she loved us. I can't begin to understand why God would give anything that short of a life.

I've lost 3 animals this year. I love them all so very much, Mutchka was painful, but this just seems senseless. She was just a wee baby of a cat.

0 comments: