Sunday, December 20, 2009

Moving Right Along

I finished cleaning the kitchen this morning. On to the dining room. There is a small glimmer of hope that the cleaning may actually get finished before Christmas Eve. That my friends, is a freaking miracle.

Actually the amount of stuff I have for goodwill is insane! Not to mention the stuff that's gone to the garbage!

Yikes!

At least we've decided on the cookies we are making.

Firstly, we're doing Muddy Buddies Chex Mix.

Then coconut blossoms w/Hershey kisses

Peanut butter cup cookies

and then one slovak cookie that I can barely pronounce, let alone spell but it will have some nuts and apricot filling.

I'm also going to make something with nutella and crescent rolls.

At least the food will be good, even if the house isn't spotless.

0 comments: