Friday, December 11, 2009

Top 5 On Friday Week 253

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.


Top 5 Traditional Christmas Carols and tell us why you like the particular song.

1. O Holy Night: I don't care who sings it most of the time. I just love this song. Its beautiful song and one I've loved since I was a little girl.

2. Angels We Have Heard On High: What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Glorias!

3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem: I love the slowness of this one and the imagery that it creates.

4. What Child Is This?: I like Greensleeves so this is pretty much a given.

5. When A Child Is Born: I'm not sure if this one is considered traditional, but I love it nontheless. If not for The Moody Blues, I never would have heard of this song, and I'm glad that chose to record it, because I've loved most every version I've heard since.

0 comments: