Friday, December 04, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 252

This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.



Top 5 dream collaborations. ex: Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues and Andy Bell of Erasure (something I only wish would happen)


1. Justin Hayward and Andy Bell: I don't know what they'd sing together, but I would love to hear it. These are probably two of my favorite voices and they both do sappy love songs so well.

2. Mika and Andy Bell: Just because the video for whatever they did would be so colorful and shiny that you'd probably spend hours staring at it.

3. Elvis Costello and Diana Krall: I mean they are married they really should record together. What beautiful music that would be!

4. Over The Rhine and Grey Eye Glances: Two of my favorite not so well known bands fronted by two very beautiful women with even more beautiful voices. This would definitely be a collaboration that dreams would be made of.

5. Simon Le Bon and Elvis Costello: A dream collaboration, cos I'd like to see Simon learn how to write songs, good songs. Unlike the crap they've been recording lately (meaning Duran Duran...not Elvis)

0 comments: