Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Need To Make A List

I've got so much to do and an attention span of a gnat, and I'm probably being insulting to the gnat.

I have cleaning to do that needs to get done before Christmas.

I have 2 reviews that need to be done and turned in by the weekend. 1 won't be rough but the other that's due first is a bit tricky. I'm not the greatest at reviewing instrumental stuff. Plus I'd like to get some other writing done for Mossip which I've been slacking at for awhile.

I still need to go through stuff for Good Will. I wish my nephew and father could go through their damn clothes. Why must men never toss stuff that they will never wear out? Actually I'm still pondering why I can't toss an old pale blue suit coat of the 1970's leisure suit variety into the fire? Dad, its not as if we would let you out of the house wearing it!

Will probably have to go to the police station to pick up the report on the accident that knocked out our fence. This is not going to be fun or pretty.

Plus I still have the mix CD to burn and mail and I must do that tonight. There's no ifs ands or buts about it. ARGH! I want these CDs in the mail on Saturday. I will share them here later this weekend. If I survive it all.

GAH!

Christmas is hard!

0 comments: