Thursday, August 07, 2003

Wives scare me....they really do

Just another picture post, because I finally found a picture of Kirsten Lodge. And since I know you are all scratching your heads going "Who the fuck is Kirsten Lodge?" She's the wife of the bass player/singer in the rock n roll band (the Moody Blues), Mr. John Lodge.

I wish I could have found a younger pic...cos well this one isn't flattering. Mr. Lodge looks delightful though. (No wait he's like my Justin....he always looks delightful) Anywho, below is a photo of John (in the white shirt for those of you still going....Who the fuck are the Moody Blues) his wife..(The rolly polly blonde chicky) and some other assorted yuppies.



I'm so glad I've only seen two pictures of Mrs. Hayward. I don't think my stomach could handle much more of that. This picture of Kirsten is doing a number on my belly as it is...I wonder if the fashion police came after her for that god awful dress?