Friday, August 29, 2003

Return of the Manwhore

It's been quite awhile since the last Manwhore post, so I thought since it is a holiday weekend, I'd revive the topic. I also happened to see one of my prettiest manwhores on Vh-1 Classic just a few minutes ago. The song was Go Insane, the singer Lindsey Buckingham. (aka the only attractive and talented member of Fleetwood Mac)


So for those of you not familiar with Lindsey, I'm going to post a beautiful picture. (everyone needs to see the beauty that is Mr. Buckingham) I'm also going to give you a few song recommendations; in case you feel the need to fall in love with the voice as well as the face.




The songs of Lindsey that I love

Bleed to Love Her
My Little Demon
Go Insane
Countdown
Big Love
Trouble
Holiday Road (yes..the National Lampoon's Vacation song is Lindsey!)
Slow Dancing