Monday, August 18, 2003

The Manwhores and their Duties

Thanks to Deb...I've been trying to figure out what my manwhores/concubines should be doing when they aren't well...keeping me happy.

After much thought I decided to give my top 5 manwhores duties.

The numero uno among my men is Justin Hayward, of the Moody Blues. At this point he has knocked all the others so far behind that they'll have a rough time catching up.



The duties of Mr. Hayward include lullabies...and destressing. Yes, Mr. Hayward is my therapist.

Next up on the list of manwhores is Elvis Costello. The former number one is now taking a back seat thanks to his faithless nature. I won't deal with faithlessness in my concubines. So thanks to his poor taste in wenches (meaning Krallomort ...She whose name shall not be mentioned) I've had to demote him.



Mr. Costello's duties intelligent conversation..and doing what he does best...being a lecherous middle-aged man.

Next on the manwhore list is Richard Coyle. He's a newbie to my manwhore family, but he's storming the ranks like gangbusters.



When Richard isn't on duty, he'll be organizing my cds and increasing the numbers of books in my library. He's my geek in charge. When that's not enough...he can just sit about and look pretty. That's enough for me.

Next up on the list, Greg Proops. Another former number one on my list, he's slipped quite a bit in the past few months, but not to worry, I still adore this speccy sweetie.



His duties are to keep my wardrobe current and to give me someone to argue with.

Lastly but certainly not least, Alton Brown. I don't think I have to mention what his duties are. You know his occupation..and I'll keep it the same. So just look at his loveliness