Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Insanity hangs out with everyone cos it's such a whore

Don't ask me where that came from...but I think it's very true. I wish to god that that whore would stop hanging around me. So what insanity has entered my life right now, you ask? To which I say do ya really want to know? Oh well, since you asked nicely, I'll tell you. (in the form of a list, mind you)

1. Work related problems (or perhaps lack of work related problems) - I refuse to discuss my job online anymore...To those of you that know what's up...and where I work...have pity on me.

2. Not really writer's block..but too much heat and not enough air to really sit down and work on my stories. I'm devoting alot of time to Man Out of Time this week, because I've been such a nasty neglectful wench. Has everyone liked the updates...Please tell me..as you know how much trouble this story has given me.

a. Another Suitcase, Another Hall - Is going to be the Justin Story I work on til completion. I've discovered having too
many stories going at one time is a bit of a problem.
b. Love Eternal - Will get updates after I finish Another Suitcase, Another Hall.
c. Not My Slave - Will get updated in the month of October when I'm in a more vampirish (is that a word?) mood.

3. Mix CD Mania - I've just finished burning my first copy of the Quintessential Burn and I have a few ideas for more mixes.

a. The best of the Beatles solo material
b. The best of the Moody Blues solo (only I need to find some songs by Mike Pinder and Graeme Edge)

4. I need to read more....I keep going to the Neurotic Fishbowl and reading Kymberlie's book reviews, and I realize how slow I've become at reading.

I have some requests for books..LOL...which means I need to go to Wal-mart soon.

a. To the Nines by Janet Evanovich (which is a hard back...kill me)
b High Fidelity - Nick Hornby

Prozac anyone? Zoloft?

0 comments: