Saturday, August 30, 2003

I had a Blogger Anniversary

For all of you out there that care. I have been blogging now for 1 year and 2 days. In the insanity of my life (or rather my work situation) I completely forgot.

In honor of my anniversary...I wanted to do something special for you guys. One blogger made mix cds for the first 25 people that sent her an email. I sadly don't have the resources to do that. WAH! Plus I get so damned attached to my mixes I hate to give them away.

But what can I do for you guys....sniffle....

I know...I'm going to thank all of you that read my blog and have come here faithfully to read all my stories for the past year..I promise at the 1 year and 1 month marker..I will do the mix cd thing..cos I really love you all.

So Thank You

Lindsey
Brighid
SullyMel
Steph
Miss Tay
Deb
Katy
Cheryl
Tonie
Linda
Rose
Heather
And any lurkers out there that I forgot

Thanks for being there this year..I enjoyed entertaining you.....

0 comments: