Tuesday, August 12, 2003

More of the Songs I Can't Live Without Saga

It was brought to my attention that I didn't put Elvis Costello on my last segment. Well, picking EC songs is a damn tricky thing. It's bad enough I had to pick from all those Moody Blues CDs...So to continue on with the idea of the Box of Songs for the Quintessential Burn....I bring you these choices.


ABBA

Winner Takes It All
Fernando
When All Is Said and Done
Angel Eyes

Elvis Costello

Alibis
This House Is Empty Now
Riot Act
I Want You
Blue Chair
You Bowed Down
Shabby Doll
I'm Not Angry

(ack..brain cramp.....maybe a whole disc of Costello...no that would be wrong!)

David Bowie

5.15 Angels Have Gone
Strangers When We Meet
Underground
Queen Bitch
Life On Mars

The Monkees

Daydream Believer
Porpoise Song
Little Bit Me, Little Bit You
Laugh

Glass Tiger

Don't Foget Me (When I'm Gone)
I'm Still Searching
Diamond Sun

Ok...all three of Glass Tiger's cds thank you very much. How am I supposed to make these kinds of decisions.

Pulp

Common People
Sorted Out for E's and Wizz

Pet Shop Boys

In Denial
Being Boring
Love Comes Quickly
Se A Vida E


I think that's enough for now...damn I'm going have to thin this thing down somehow! Help!

0 comments: