Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Seven

Onesy has challenged us to do the Seven for Sunday this week. So I guess I'll take part, cos the topic is something I find amusing; 7 things or qualities I find sexy.

1. Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man. You can say what you want about Mr. Costello, Mr. Proops and Mr. Hayward, but you can't fault their dress sense. For the most part, these gents will never be found on an episode of "What Not to Wear." Sure they have some articles of clothing that make me wonder what they were thinking, but for the most part these guys should be on the cover of GQ at any given month....

2. A soft melodic speaking voice. There's something about a man's voice that can really just turn me on. Not a singing voice, mind you, but they way they speak. Have you heard Danny Elfman talk? Oh god, he has a voice that's so soothing that you just want to crawl up on his lap and snuggle. John Malkovich is another one of those. I think that's what made him such a fantastic Valmont. Who wouldn't hop into bed with someone that spoke so eloquently?

3. Intelligence, pure and simple. I like a man that has a clue about what's going on around him, without being pretentious about it. There is more to life then anime and play station!

4. Any Justin Hayward song...with Deep being the sexy standard to which all other songs only hope to become. Elvis Costello's "I Want You", Depeche Mode's "A Question of Lust", and Oingo Boingo's "Skin."

5. A sense of humor...a good one..accompanied by a few of the above mentioned traits can cause thermonuclear shutdown on this girl. I think that's why Elvis Costello is truly thudworthy. He has that voice and such a lovely sense of the bizarre that I can't help but love him.

6. A smile. Yes this is so cheesy but some smiles just are all that and a bag of chips. Kinda like this one:



7. Affectionate without being overwhelming. I'm not a very touchy feelly type of person, but it's nice when someone does let you know they care that you exist. Does anyone care that I exist? Nope!


Random Referrals

Guess what..I'm apparently the source of information for anyone looking for John Lodge's wife Kirsten. Oops. I hope she doesn't come along to read my commentary on her dress!

But wait, it gets better, because on his site is another pic from the same event. This time the lovely Lodges are pictured with Mr. Riverdance and a very voluptuous (to the point of exploding out of her Krall neckline dress) blonde.

Rusty melon baller anyone?