Sunday, August 03, 2003

Sunday Night Ramblings

The world has mistaken me for someone who cares again. Don't you hate it when that happens? My ideal Sunday. I spent the day alternately listening to Justin Hayward, reading a good book, working on the story Want to Be With You and chatting with Callie and Brighid.

Unfortunately other sources keep popping up today to ruin my tranquility. Really I'm waiting for a picture of Krallomort to end up in my inbox. What a way to ruin a day. No I lie...the article about Justin and Marie's wedding, some 33 fucking years ago could ruin my day. (I will not read it..you can't make me)

In a world where celebrity marriages end in a nanosecond, why is he still married after all this time? 33 years?!? Marie, for fucks sake, it's time to give the man a break. Let him roam free. Let him sow his oats, you know before he dies!!!

Ooops a bit of irrational jealousy there...Moving right along.

On a plus side, on the German issue of the Justin Hayward CD Classic Blue, there's a remarkable version of Nights In White Satin. Just to inform you, this is in no way my favorite Moody Blues song. In fact, it's close to the bottom of my list, but this version of the song is powerful and it gives the song new life. (It also takes away that creepy video visual I get when I hear the song)

Have any of you seen the video clip for Nights In White Satin? Probably not, I'm old and am likely the only one reading this blog that's ever heard of them...No wait..(waves to Tonie, Callie and Cheryl who read the blog too!) Something about Justin's hair in that video has always creeped me out. That's why that song is low on my Moody Blues favs list.

And since I've rambled on about Justin all throughout this blog allow me to leave you with some pictures of his infinite beauty.





This picture is of Justin and John Lodge. Quite a pretty bunch considering that picture is from the 70's when looking good wasn't in fashion (unless you were David Bowie or Bryan Ferry). Allow me to unlace those pants for you, Mr. Hayward.

The last picture I posted came from a lovely site called This Morning. If you have any curiousity about Justin, check it out. There's alot of yummy pictures and mp3s and articles..(including that one I want to hear nothing about) Oh and I might add, I don't want to hear about the daughter Doremi either. (She's older than me..for crying out loud...)

So on that note...No pics of Krallomort in my inbox. No details on Justin and Marie's nuptials, nor of his relationship with Doremi. (I thought Mali was a fuqua'd up name) And my Sunday can be next to perfect.