Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Randomosity

~ Spent all day looking for a bill we thought we had lost, only to discover we didn't have one this month.

ARGH!!!!

~ I've read 1.5 books for the read-a-thon. I suck big time! However I have completed 3 out of 4 of the mini-challenges! So I feel like I've accomplished something! Woo hoo!

~ I'm about 7 hours behind on my TV...I still need to watch

2 episodes of Doctor Who (2 hours)
2 episodes of True Blood (2 hours)
1 episode of Torchwood (1 hour)
1 episode of Eureka (1 hour)
1 episode of Warehouse 13 (1 hour)

I wonder if I can catch up on the weekend? Probably not.

~ The panini @ The Panino Bistro in my little hamlet of Charleroi On Mon are to die for. I'm slowly becoming addicted to these things! Thank you Sandwich Nazi!

~ Smirnoff Ice Wild Grape is my new favorite drink.

1 comments:

Mike said...

"Spent all day looking..."

Been there done that.