Monday, July 04, 2011

Eat At Moe's!

Move over Chipotle and Qudoba, there's a new burrito shack in town! Washington, PA has a Moe's Southwest Grille!

Can I just say Nom Nom Nom?

I've been to all three of the the slightly more upscale fast food digs and I think I like Moe's the best.

Why?

Well Moe's has a better selection...they have quesadillas, burritos, tacos, rice bowls, salads and fajitas. Plus they offer more options; like steak, chicken, pork or tofu.

I know I'm not the only one that would prefer this to Taco Bell. (And I'm not dissing the Bell, I love the Bell) The food is good, the service is great and you get chips and salsa with everything. The only thing that is an issue is...THERE'S ALWAYS A DAMN LINE!!!

But believe me, it is worth it!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Art Vandelay"